The Ozark Empire Fair Ambassador Program provides opportunities for individuals to be an official representative for the Ozark Empire Fair Foundation(OEFF). Ambassadors will also serve as a sounding board for new ideas to drive Foundation events including the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events.
- 18-25 years of age.
- Available to fulfill the responsibilities outlined.
- Willing to sign and follow a code of conduct as presented by the OEFF.
- Application must be neatly printed or typed.
- Applications due by June 25th, 2018.
Ambassadors will assist with the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events. Responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Ozark Empire Fair and Foundation in a positive, professional manner.
- Serving as a resource for junior exhibitors throughout the Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend
- Attending the entire Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend: Thursday, July 19, Friday, July 20, & Saturday, July 21.
- Working at least six (6) livestock shows during the Ozark Empire Fair as scheduled with the Livestock Director.
- Assisting with other fair duties as needed.
Following the completion of their term, Ambassadors who successfully fulfilled their duties will be awarded a $500 scholarship.