The Ozark Empire Fair Ambassador Program provides opportunities for individuals to be an official representative for the Ozark Empire Fair Foundation(OEFF). Ambassadors will also serve as a sounding board for new ideas to drive Foundation events including the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events.
- 18-25 years of age.
- Available to fulfill the responsibilities outlined.
- Willing to sign and follow a code of conduct as presented by the OEFF.
- Application must be neatly printed or typed.
- Applications due by June 15th, 2019 ***Deadline extended until July 1st to fill a few more scholarship spots***
Ambassadors will assist with the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events. Responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Ozark Empire Fair and Foundation in a positive, professional manner.
- Serving as a resource for junior exhibitors throughout the Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend
- Attending and
working the entire Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend: Thursday-July 18, Friday-July
19, Saturday-July 20 and Sunday-July 21.
- Working at least five
(5) livestock show days during the Ozark Empire Fair as scheduled with the
Livestock Director July 25-August 3.
- Cattle show days are mandatory without prior permission
from the Livestock Director. Dates are July 26, July 27, August 2 and August 3.
- Assisting with other
fair activities or events as needed.
Following the completion of their term, Ambassadors who successfully fulfilled their duties will be awarded a $500 scholarship.