The Ozark Empire Fair Ambassador Program provides opportunities for individuals to be an official representative for the Ozark Empire Fair Foundation(OEFF). Ambassadors will also serve as a sounding board for new ideas to drive Foundation events including the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events.
- 18-25 years of age.
- Available to fulfill the responsibilities outlined.
- Willing to sign and follow a code of conduct as presented by the OEFF.
- Application must be neatly printed or typed.
- Applications are due on July 15, 2022.
Ambassadors will assist with the Gold Buckle Extravaganza, the Ozark Empire Fair and other Foundation events. Responsibilities will include:
- Representing the Ozark Empire Fair and Foundation in a positive, professional manner
- Serving as a resource for junior exhibitors throughout the Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend
- Attending and
working the entire Gold Buckle Extravaganza weekend: Thursday-July 21, Friday-July 22, Saturday-July 23 and Sunday-July 24
- Working at least five
(5) livestock show days during the Ozark Empire Fair as scheduled with the
Livestock Director July 28-August 6.
- Cattle show days are mandatory without prior permission
from the Livestock Director.
- Assisting with other
fair activities or events as needed.
Following the completion of their term, Ambassadors who successfully fulfilled their duties will be awarded a $1000 scholarship.